Well it’s hard to believe that 2014 is here and with some great weather our little group, has been busy.
Speedlogix drive (300 miles round trip) Jan 4th
Historic Longwood Jan 11th
Hooters Sanford Jan 12th
A few months ago, I acquired a 426 Cuda and 5.7 Hemi engine model to custom fabricate a version of my engine bay
Our logo. I custom make these in the body or accent colors of our cars.
Well the car is 90% clean (going to wait to get on Disney property later this afternoon to clean the remaining 10% and cover her for the night).
So here is what I’m packing …. so far.. Wife just informed me that I forgot to pack a change of cloths for the 3 days we’ll be on site.
Wife just informed me that I forgot to pack cloths for the weekend… oops.
I’ll be updating the site from the event with more pictures as the weekend progresses.
If you live in Central Florida and like showing off your car, or checking out what the locals drive, the Orlando Bowtie Club has you covered.
Here are a few of the upcoming shows/cruises/events
Arrived early at the 40th anniversary show at McDonalds in Apopka Florida.
Showing off two Mopars that are 40 years apart
While at the local Home Depot here in Oviedo (Florida) spotted flyers at the door about a Car show Saturday Aug 4th 10am till 1pm
No reservations or fees required, Prizes and awards will be given. At the Oviedo Home Depot, parking lot.