Getting ready for Downtown Disney’s Car Masters Weekend

DTCMW13Well the car is 90% clean (going to wait to get on Disney property later this afternoon to clean the remaining 10% and cover her for the night).

So here is what I’m packing …. so far.. Wife just informed me that I forgot to pack a change of cloths for the 3 days we’ll be on site.

weeked-car-showWife just informed me that I forgot to pack cloths for the weekend… oops.

I’ll be updating the site from the event with more pictures as the weekend progresses.

A little bit lower – Eibach Sportlines

While my car is a 6-speed with STP (Super Track Pack) I was suppose to have self leveling nivomats shocks but to my surprise and delight I had the Bilsteins, thus I was able to go with a better spring for handling and stance.


Click image to enlarge

Eibach Sportlines, lowered the car by 1.7″ Big thanks to Rob and Ronnie for getting this done in about 3 hours.